Financial Considerations in Clinical Research
Posted: Sep 09, 2010
University of Washington School of Medicine. 2005 May.
KEYWORDS: Institutional Issues
Developing successful budgets for clinical trials
This slide set gives clear step-by-step directions on developing a clinical research budget.
The slide show will discuss how to:
- Analyze and discuss resources for developing successful budgets for clinical research
- Formulate a financial plan that encompasses all phases of the study, including indirect and hidden costs
- Compare and contrast two methods of staff cost calculation
- Identify elements of successful and sound budget negotiations, and
- Describe and demonstrate methods for monitoring study budgets to stay on track.