Clinical Trials and Older People
This online resource provides older patients with basic information about clinical trials and highlights the importance of including seniors in clinical trials.
The National Institute on Aging answers questions about clinical trials such as:
- What is a clinical trial?
- Why would I participate in a clinical trial?
- Why do clinical trials need older and diverse patients?
- If I chose to take part in a clinical trial, how will my safety be protected?
- What questions should I ask before deciding if I want to take part in a clinical trial?