Happy Monday AccrualNet Community! Each month, we’ll welcome our new members and share some information about who’s in our virtual ‘community’. Since our launch last fall, over 375 clinical trial professionals have joined AccrualNet, 34 of who joined this past month. Let me tell you a little bit about them:
- Almost half of this month’s new members are clinical research associates, study coordinators, and research nurses.
- They are pretty evenly divided between community and academic settings.
- Eleven are administrators or managers, predominantly from community-based programs
- Two are principle investigators and five are colleagues from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) community.
- Our new members are from across the United States---
- Plus this month, we have our first member from Canada!
In addition to a shared interest in recruitment, nearly half of our new members expressed interest in communication strategies, community outreach, research project management, training and education, and minority recruitment. Well, you have all come to the right place! Not only does AccrualNet contain a literal treasure chest of resources on these topics, but as a member of the AccrualNet community you can interact with others who share your interest.
Eight new members have been working in clinical research for less than 5 years, while twelve of our new members are seasoned clinical research professionals. We hope our less experienced members will turn to the AccrualNet community with their questions and challenges, or to offer answers on topics with which they have experience. And we’d like to invite our more experienced members to actively participate in our conversations and share their wisdom.
So welcome to AccrualNet. Post a comment below to introduce yourself and tell us about your greatest accrual success or challenge. We’re happy to meet you and look forward to collaborating in our virtual community.
The AccualNet Team: Linda, Ellen, Annette, Cathy, Sona, Harry, Cassie, and Katherine